Fast FREE Shipping for a limited time
Most golfers are frustrated with lousy shots and have no idea how to fix them. The TPS SWING TRAINER™ guides you to a swing that creates good shots in only 3 steps.
The TPS SWING TRAINER™ was developed to help you do two things, hit it longer and hit it straighter!
**Works for both right-handed and left-handed golfers**
✅ No more stressing about having a bad swing.
✅ Exercise your muscle memory and stay on top of your golf game.
✅ Extremely resistant: Anti-shock and high – temperature resitance.
✅ Helps you get a better swing: either if its with a drive or a putter.
✅ Portable: Light so you can take it anywhere.
✅ Use it indoors or out, you are going to love it!
GETTING STARTED WITH THE TPS SWING TRAINER™
- Step 1: Align the white center line to the target.
- Step 2: Make swings with no ball.
USING THE TPS SWING TRAINER™ FOR CHIPPING AND PITCHING
- Step 1: Place the ball in front of the red line. Hit a standard chip and run shot until you are consistently missing the base and hitting the ball then grass.
- Step 2: As you improve, move the ball back to the white line.
USING THE TPS SWING TRAINER™ FOR FULL SWING
- Step 1: Set a ball in front of the red line. Hit full shots with middle irons. To begin, tee up the ball just above the ground.
- Step 2: As you improve, move the ball closer to the white line. The steeper the swing path, the closer the ball gets to the base.
USING THE SPEED RODS WITH THE BASE FOR FULL SWING AND SHORT SHOTS:
Set 2 rods on the front of the base: If they are too narrow, turn them toward the target or away from the ball until you can safely hit the ball.
Set 2 rods on the back of the base: Start with the rods as wide as possible. Move them slightly together as you improve.
Set 4 rods on the corners of the base: Start with the rods as wide as possible. Move them slightly together as you improve. Begin without a ball, then put it in play.
To take away the “over the top” move: Put a rod on the back top corner, and front inside corner.
To prevent coming too much from inside the line: Put a rod on the back bottom corner, and front outside corner.
- Taming a wicked slice or grooving a baby draw, the TPS SWING TRAINER™ is the quickest way to change your swing path!
Change the position of the rods to match your skill level.
- The Flexible base is indestructible and the Velcro rods stay close-by after errant swings.
- Trap the ball- catch the ball and then the turf. Create a nice crisp divot, hit it solid with great trajectory and phenomenal spin. The polycarbonate base tells you instantly if you are scooping the ball or hitting it fat.
- Swing on-plane- when you learn to swing the club between the speed rods, your club will be on plane and on path. Great for eliminating a slice or hook and ultimately leaded to straighter longer shots.
- To take away the “over the top” move and instantly cure your slice: put a rod on the back top corner, and front inside corner (right-handed golfers).
The 100% No-Risk Promise
Order Right Now With Confidence!
Try it out for 45 days and if it doesn’t work for you, you’ll get your money back! There’s absolutely no risk in giving it a try.